Wednesday 3 April 2013

Chilli chaos again...

Oops.

The house has turned into a chilli jungle again. I guess I should have realised that 35 little seedlings would turn into monster plants and take over the place.


These are the survivors:

Lombardo 6
Aji Colorado 6
Trinidad Scorpion 5
Hot Lemon 4
Early Jalapeno 4
Jalastar 3
Purple Serrano 3
Padron 2
Bailey Piquin 2

So... I have to 'get rid' of a few. I want to keep at least two of each, just in case.... But any takers on any of the others?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of chillies. :) I'm trying them for the first time this year but have a tiny greenhouse so can only fit in 2 plants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I checked my Chili seeds in the conservatory.Disaster they had mostly succumbed to a fungal infection hence no Chillis yet!I have just ordered some more and will try your kitchen paper/bag idea.I am impressed with the size of your plants!They are amazingly big.Will you keep them indoors or will they move outdoors?I have ordered Tabasco Chillis and more Jalapenos.Do you have a Nandos in Sweden?They make beautiful chicken with a hot chilli sauce.I will see if I can get the new seeds to germinate.

    ReplyDelete